Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

21 weeks!

I have been so blessed with such a great pregnancy! These 21 weeks have flown by, and we can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl! Here is my 21 week picture and updates and Blakeley's bedding in her crib!




How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: Had my doctor's appointment this morning...a total of...14 lbs! I consider that pretty good, though...I think.
Maternity clothes? umm, yes!
Stretch marks? answer is still no :)
Sleep: it's ok...I still wake up a lot at night tossing and turning
Best moment this week: Seeing Blakeley on the big screen this morning!
Miss anything? same ole thing...sleeping all through the night
Movement: Yes, A LOT! She is so active! Maybe she will be a cheerleader like her momma :)
Food cravings: pretty much anything I see :/
Gender: confirmed today...still a sweet GIRL!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? still making its way out
Wedding rings on or off? on..but snug.
Happy or moody most of the time? very happy!!
Looking forward to: working more on her nursery!



Here are pictures of her bed and bedding...(I took the pictures with my cell phone so they aren't great)

No comments:

Post a Comment