Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

18 weeks...

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: still around 10-11, I think...find out in a couple of weeks (or I should really just invest in a some scales)
Maternity clothes? Still some regular shirts and maternity shirts, but definitely maternity pants!
Stretch marks? still none...and hope never!
Sleep: amazing!
Best moment this week: finding more sweet clothes for her :)
Miss anything? my answer will always be the foods I can't have..AND, sleeping on my stomach!!
Movement: LOTS of it!
Food cravings: still chips and any kind of dip/salsa!
Anything make you sick or queasy? not much...
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? f.l.a.t.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? very happy!!
Looking forward to: starting to work on her nursery and get it painted and order the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment