Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 5, 2012

22 weeks!

Really? I've over HALF way there?
 
 
 
 
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: At my appt last week, I've gained 14 lbs., so I'm now 139 (but I'm sure after celebrating mom's birthday this past weekend, it's increased!)
Maternity clothes? Still some regular shirts, but pants are out of the question.
Stretch marks? no, but keep getting weekly update emails that say they are coming soon :/
Sleep: it's been better...waking up on my back and that freaks me out.
Best moment this week: Got her letters in for her room! (picture below)
Miss anything? breathing normal...being able to see my legs when I shave them. (this is only going to get worse)
Movement: So much! It's so fun to just sit and watch my stomach move :)
Food cravings: a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g!
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? still funny looking
Wedding rings on or off? on..but snug.
Happy or moody most of the time? very happy!!
Looking forward to: working on her nursery...I have got to get busy!

I got her letters in for her room! They are absolutely adorable! I can't wait for hubby to paint them and get them put up! Here is a picture!..they will be painted with with a white frame around it.
I also got a cute basket to put dirty burp cloths in at Garden Ridge this weekend, and a cute little white wicker basket to put on top of the changing table for her lotions, powders, q-tips, etc. I will post pics of that later once they are in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment