Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HALFWAY there...and a new room!

Can you believe it? I have made it HALFWAY! This has been hard since I'm the most impatient person in the whole world! But, it has seemed to go by quickly and she needs to keep baking in my belly so I can wait 20 more weeks for that :)

This has been a big weekend! We painted her room (and it looks fabulous!) and her bed is ordered and will be here tomorrow!....I'm one excited momma! :)

Now, for this weeks picture and updates and pictures of her newly painted room...before & after!

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: I weighed last night at my in-laws house and it looks like 11 lbs. (doctor appt. is next Tuesday so I will know for sure then)
Maternity clothes? maternity pants are a must, but I'm still fitting into most of my regular shirts and I wear maternity shirts a lot.
Stretch marks? still no...(thank you, Jesus!)
Sleep: still going good, but it gets so hot!
Best moment this week: painting her room and ordering her crib!
Miss anything? sleeping on my stomach, feta cheese, hot dogs, and my list of foods could go on and on...
Movement: LOTS of it! and it seems like the already has her days and night right...starts moving when I get up and when it's time to go to bed, she settles down...so sweet!
Food cravings: my new obsession is Strawberry frozen Fruit Bars
Gender: Girl!..and let's hope it still that way next week!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? I think it's making its way out...
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? very happy!!
Looking forward to: putting her crib together tomorrow...and, it would be my doctors appt tomorrow but they called Monday morning and now it's next Tuesday :(


Now for the before and after pictures of her room!

Her sweet Daddy cleaning the windows

Before

My Dad taping the room
These are Blakeley's 3 favorite men...PawPaw, Papaw, and her Daddy!
The first of the painting!
Add caption
The finished product! I love it!
Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment