Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 19

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: not sure...anxious about going to the doctor next Thursday and finding out!
Maternity clothes? still squeezing into pre-maternity clothes when I can
Stretch marks? nope...rubbing that lotion on every single day/night
Sleep: still going good
Best moment this week: actually SEEING a kick from the outside...freaky/amazing! and ordering her bedding!
Miss anything? although sleep is great...sleeping on my stomach
Movement: LOTS of it!..when she starts, I want someone else to feel...but of course, she stops! stubborn already...
Food cravings: anything I can find...(I'm really disappointed that I left my Girl Scout cookies at home today)Anything make you sick or queasy? not much...
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? I think it's making its way out...
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? very happy!!
Looking forward to:  painting her room this weekend!

As July is fastly approaching, we have GOT to get started on her room. So, this weekend we will be painting her sweet room and I'm SO excited! We are going to be using Glidden 2+1 Primer + Paint in Industrial Gray (Satin Finish). I can't wait to see how it turns out. Also, a picture below is a picture of her bedding that will be here Friday and her bed that will be ordered as soon as the room is painted!


Can't wait for her sweet little self to be sleeping in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment