Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nursery Inspiration...

Month 5 starts next week, and I can't believe we are halfway through this journey to meet out little girl. Time has definitely flown by, but I have enjoyed being pregnant (well, after the morning sicknesss ended, at least). This weekend start our nursey project. Friday night her room will be painted. As I told in the last post, we are painting it Industrial Gray by Glidden. I am so super excited BECAUSE....once the room is painted, her bed can be ordered and her bedding (which is already here) can we washed and put in her crib.

I have a huge addiction with Pinterest, and everything that is on there. I hope I can at least make/find/buy half of the stuff I have pinned! But, with that being said, there is so much inspiration on there for Blakeley's nursery...here are a few pictures of what I want to do in her room.
                                                    (I want her name like this above her bed)
                                         (would love to have a little reading corner with our glider)

                                             (some pom poms in the corner close to her bed)

                          (we already have a dresser about this size that will double as the changing table)

For now, that's all I got....I'm just excited to get started! I'll be back next week with Week 20 update and we get to see her again next Thursday!! Ekkk....I'm so ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment