Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

34 & 35 weeks!

{I'm a week late...again, so here are 2 posts!}
How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain: 31 lbs until next appointment!
Maternity clothes? I'm running out of things to wear but I refuse to buy more maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? still none :) keeping my fingers crossed for none at all!
Sleep: I could still stay in the bed all day!
Best moment this week: Going to the Braves game with Chad and our parents!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach...breathing normal!
Movement: I don't think she ever sleeps!
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are still pretty regular
Symptoms: serious rib pain!
Belly button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? off :( SO sad to see them go!
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy!
Looking forward to: Vacation...with no where to go but my couch and get things ready for Blakeley!..and my next appointment!
 
 
*Here are a couple of Braves game pictures with my hubby :)
Now, for week 35!

How far along? I am currently 35 weeks & 2 days!
Total weight gain: 34 lbs...my doctor said yesterday that she is very happy with my weight gain :)Maternity clothes? dresses!
Stretch marks? still none with less than 5 weeks to go!
Sleep: still wonderful, but naps are a must these days!
Best moment this week: My doctors appointment yesterday and finding out that I'm dilated to a 1!..and my hubby getting a new job!
Miss anything? my vacation that is over :(
Movement: ALL day long!
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are still pretty regular
Symptoms: rib pain, very uncomfortable when I walk, and swelling!
Belly button in or out? out!
Wedding rings on or off? off :(
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy!..and emotional!
Looking forward to: weekly appointments!..they have started and I'm so excited! Bags are packed and we are ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment