Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We are FULL TERM!

How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain: at a stand still (and I'll take that ANY day!)...looks like my total weight gain for this pregnancy is 36 lbs.
Maternity clothes? ...are no fun anymore. Nothing fits.
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep: is still good but my hips & shoulders are so sore in the morning
Best moment this week: First, hubby started his new job and he loves it! This makes me so happy :) Second, I had my next to last doctor appt and although I was still just dilated to a 1, she could feel Blakeley's head! Wow, looks like baby is coming SOON!
Miss anything? being able to walk...and not like a penguin!
Movement: seems like she's slowing down a bit seeing as she doesn't have as much room...but, sometimes, she's still having her own little party in there :) I'm ready to see her wiggle on the outside!
Food cravings:anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: 2 nights last week I experienced some pretty bad contractions...like, cry through them contractions! They went away with a lot of water and laying on my left side.
Belly button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? off :( I'm ready to wear them again!
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy!...but kinda moody.
Looking forward to: holding baby girl. It could be any day and we are beyond thrilled! Bags are in the car and we are ready!and, I have my final doctor appt on Monday and we will have a ultrasound to see the weight of Blakeley! ...Maybe next time I blog, she will be here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment