Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

33 weeks & a Princess Baby Shower :)

How far along? 33 weeks & 3 day
Total weight gain: 31 lbs :(...I'm ready to be back to my regular size!
Maternity clothes? I'm running out of things to wear but I refuse to buy more maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? none that I know of!
Sleep: I could sleep ALL day!
Best moment this week: Our baby shower for Blakeley! It was amazing! Our friends and family really outdid themselves!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach...
Movement: a lot of it and all the time!
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are still pretty regular
Symptoms: lower back and rib pain, swelling a little bit...
Belly button in or out? almost out...she's hanging on for dear life!
Wedding rings on or off? off :( SO sad to see them go!
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy!
Looking forward to: 10 days of NO work starting Saturday! I'm so ready for a vacation although I'm not going anywhere. I'll have plenty to do at home but it will be nice to relax!
 
{Here are a ton of pictures from my shower!}
I LOVE this cake :)
 

We got so much fun stuff!!



My Mother-in-law and me


Eddie bauer Travel System from my in-laws




My Mom & me
Granna, me & GiGi

Me and my sweet niece, Addison Grace



5 comments:

  1. How fun! I had my shower this past Sunday :) Here is my blog post if you care to check it out- http://farruggiofamily.blogspot.com/2012/05/33-weeks.html

    So fun that we are due on the same day!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! It was so much fun and hope you have fun, too! I will check out your blog!!

      We don't have much longer :)

      Delete
  2. loved your dress!! If you don't mind sharing, where did you get it? I am due July 23rd with a girl as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! it was so comfy! I ordered in online from Target. It is in the maternity section online..they have a bunch of other colors, too! I usually wear a small in things and after reading the reviews, everyone said it ran big. The one I ordered is an x-small and it fit perfect :)

      Delete
  3. I Love your blog! You shower dress is the exact same as mine! I got it in the ocean blue because Im have a boy! :) Your right they do run BIG! I am usually and XL but had to get it in a Med, the large was way to big!!! Congratulations on how well everything is going!! Can't wait to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete