Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2012

ONE more week!

How far along? 38 weeks, 1 day!
Total weight gain: still the same...pre-pregnancy was 125 and I have ended at 161! I'm pretty proud of myself :)
Maternity clothes? ...are no fun anymore. Nothing fits.
Stretch marks? Still none...and hope I don't find any at the end!
Sleep: not doing much of that at night but still had my 2-hour Sunday nap yesterday!
Best moment this week: I had my very last appointment this morning! We are going in Sunday night at midnight and Blakeley will be here on Monday! I can't believe it AND got to see her this morning during a sonogram to see about how much she'll weigh...looks like 7 lbs. 7 oz.! She kept shaking her head "no" and had her hands in her mouth :) so sweet!
Miss anything? pretty much everything!
Movement: such a wiggle worm :) I'm ready to see her wiggle on the outside!
Food cravings: anything!..especially popsicles!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: still some swelling...and I've been cramping pretty regularly.
Belly button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? off :( I'm ready to wear them again!
Happy or moody most of the time? just very emotional!
Looking forward to: holding out sweet baby girl this time (hopefully) next week! I am beyond filled with so many emotions! I think she's gonna look just like her daddy :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Hope all goes well for you. My doctor says I can have my baby any day now! It has been fun reading your blog- especially since we are both having girls due on July 9th!

    ReplyDelete