Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

holy moly!

How far along? 36 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: 37 lbs... :( But, at lest my doctor said she's happy with my weight gain!
Maternity clothes? I hate everything! Nothing is comfortable anymore!
Stretch marks? I've almost made it without any!
Sleep: it is SO good!
Best moment this week: Had a doctor's appointment today and they set my induction date for July 2nd if I don't go before! That's a whole WEEK before my actual due date! Whoo hoo!
Miss anything? being comfortable :/
Movement: she's having her own kinda party in there...
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: having a few contractions an hour, lower back pain, swollen ankles!
Belly button in or out? OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? off :( I'm ready to wear them again!
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy!
Looking forward to: JULY 2nd!! Hello, we're having a BABY! I'm so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and your chalkboard is amazing! Do you use regular chalk or the chalk pens?

    ReplyDelete