Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2012

25 weeks & growing.

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: As of last Thursday, I have gained 18 lbs.
Maternity clothes? buying things I can wear now and after pregnancy, but still a lot of maternity shirts and pants
Stretch marks? I am using Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion, Massage Cream AND Body Butter..if I do, I am going to be M.A.D!
Sleep: it's starting to get uncomfortable...I wake up with sore shoulders and hips from laying on my side.
Best moment this week: hearing her sweet heartbeat (was @ 151!)
Miss anything? a good night's sleep...on my stomach!
Movement: so much of it! She is really moving a lot when I lay down for bed
Food cravings: pretty much anything, especially yogurt! :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: nothing lately...
Belly button in or out? who knows what it is doing...
Wedding rings on or off? on, but tight!
Happy or moody most of the time? Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: my next appointment on April 19th (and it's my last 4 week appointment, then we start eveyr 3 weeks! Ekkk...), and then my 4D ultrasound on April 26th (and get this, my husband, dad & father-in-law don't want to see what she looks like! How am I going to keep this to myself?? My Mom and mother-in-law are going though! We aren't that patient :) )
What I am NOT looking forward to: I thought I would throw this in there because at my next appointment (which I know it says above I am looking forward to) I have my glucose test :( I'm pretty nervous about this...I think I just might fail!

Below is a picture of what will be Blakeley's first church dress. My mother-in-law has been looking for the perfect dress and when she saw this, I saw her eyes fill up with tears! It is SO sweet! it is from Gap.


And...the sweetest thing of all! I have ordered this from Etsy.com and this will be one of Blakeley's newborn picture outfits.

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment