Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

24 weeks & almost complete nursery!

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed this week but I go to the doctor Thursday, so next week I'll have an accurate number...
Maternity clothes? buying things I can wear now and after pregnancy, but still a lot of maternity shirts and pants
Stretch marks? nope (Thank you, Lord!)
Sleep: it's great!
Best moment this week: seeing my belly move all over the place! and doing a lot in her nursery.
Miss anything? I can't wait for the day I get to sleep on my stomach again!
Movement: she's a VERY active little girl :)
Food cravings: pretty much anything, especially yogurt! :)
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: still having some rib pain
Belly button in or out? it's at a very akward stage...not sure what it is?!?
Wedding rings on or off? on, but tight!
Happy or moody most of the time? Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: getting her changing table refinished. Mom & I went to a consignment sale on Saturday and got a STEAL on a very expensive changing table for $30! It's white, and I want it black since the rest of my furniture is black, so hopefully it will be done soon!

*Below are lots of updated pictures of her nursery! In about 16 weeks, she will be here and she will get to enjoy it as much as her mommy is :)

She will have lots of bows added to this :)
                               
Can't wait to see it in black!
                                               
My husband and Dad did a great job with this!
                               
The complete look!
                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment