Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2012

23 weeks...& French Toast

23 weeks....that means only 17 weeks (give or take) ekkkk...I admit. I am scared.to.death.
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: I weighted yesterday & I'm at 141...I'm up about 16 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight of 125
Maternity clothes? Still fitting into a few non-maternity things but I think I love my maternity blue jeans more than my regular ones..
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: is good!...but starting around 5, I wake up a lot
Best moment this week: seeing her move so much more from the outside...it's so amazing!
Miss anything? I can't wait for the day I get to sleep on my stomach again!
Movement: LOTS of it!
Food cravings: well, let's just say it's not safe for me to watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...I ended up going to the store for the things to make Capt'n Crunch French Toast (picture below)...and yes, it was as delicious as it looks!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: having some rib pain
Belly button in or out? it will be out any day now...
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: getting her letters hung up in her room and my appt. next Thursday!

*Here are a few pictures of her room so far*(and the french toast)




until next week....



No comments:

Post a Comment