Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

26 weeks...

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: around 22 lbs...
Maternity clothes? still buying things I can wear now and after pregnancy, but still a lot of maternity shirts and pants
Stretch marks? still none :)
Sleep: last night was my best night of sleep EVER! Thank you, Lord for giving me a good night's rest! ...I needed it!
Best moment this week: feeling and seeing her move all day long!
Miss anything? sleeping on my stomach
Movement: all day long!
Food cravings: pretty much anything and everything!
Gender: Girl!Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: notha little back and rib pain
Belly button in or out? not out...and really can't see it to tell you :)
Wedding rings on or off? on for now...
Happy or moody most of the time? Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: my 4D ultrasound in 3 weeks!
What I am NOT looking forward to: my glucose test and rhogam shot in 2 weeks :(

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog. . and I absolutely love it! :)

    How did you tell your hubby & family that you were expecting? And how did you announce the gender?

    My hubby and I are trying to conceive now. . I'm getting really anxious for it to happen...worried that my excitment/anxiousness is going to set us back ;(

    good luck! looking forward to following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melanie!
    My husband and I weren't trying AT ALL! It was just a blessing! I told him the day I found out...and told our parents a few weeks later. I have a post on here of our gender reveal party. It was in January and it was SO much fun! We did find out before everyone else and it was so hard to keep it a secret!
    Good luck to you and your hubby! It's an amazing blesing!

    ReplyDelete