Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2012

32 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks & 1 day
Total weight gain: somewhere around 27...go to the doctor on Thursday!
Maternity clothes? still a ot of dresses...I don't want to buy much more!
Stretch marks? still none!
Sleep:pretty good...I could use more though :)
Best moment this week: Seeing out baby shower announced in the church bulletin! (it's next Sunday!)....and enjoying Mother's Day with my mom and mother-in-law and having a whole different outlook on it. I can't wait for my first one next year!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach...
Movement: a lot of it and all the time!
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are still pretty regular
Symptoms: lower back and rib pain, swelling a little bit...
Belly button in or out? almost out...she's hanging on for dear life!
Wedding rings on or off? I don't think I can wear them much longer :(
Happy or moody most of the time? absolutely HAPPY!!..but can cry at any given point!
Looking forward to: our shower and seeing all my friends and family...and going to the Braves game with my hubby, parents and in-law in 2 weeks! I'm SO excited!! :) It will be so nice to get away for a weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! it came from Target! Just a regular dress..not maternity :)

      Delete
  2. I have a question about your chalkboard! What kind of frame did you use, what size and where did you get it!? I can't find any frames with a wood backing to paint and I'm dying for one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Hobby Lobby! It's just a regular, standard size chalkboard and I just painted the from of it white!

      Delete