Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

31 weeks & Maternity Session!

So, I'm a little late (again!)...today I am 31 weeks and 3 days! I still can't believe how fast and great this pregnancy has gone by! Two months from today is our sweet girl's due date and we couldn't be more excited! Here's me at 31 weeks :)
How far along? 31 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain: about 27...I think I'm doing pretty good so far :)
Maternity clothes? wearing a lot of dresses...pants are just becoming really uncomfortable!
Stretch marks? no! This puts a huge smile on my face!
Sleep: a lot of tossing and turning but it's still good 
Best moment this week: a few baby presents are starting to arrive and I have started washing her sweet clothes..I can't wait to dress her up :) and my mom took my maternity pictures!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach...I can't wait to sleep on my tummy again!
Movement: she's quiet the dancer :)
Food cravings: anything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are pretty regular
Symptoms: lower back pain and some rib pain
Belly button in or out? half way out!
Wedding rings on or off? on, but snug.
Happy or moody most of the time? absolutely HAPPY!!
Looking forward to: my shower in 10 days! I can't wait to see everyone!
 
Here are some (well, a lot) of my maternity pictures that my sweet momma took for me :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment