Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: around 25 lbs...
Maternity clothes? still buying things I can wear now and after pregnancy, but still a lot of maternity shirts and pants
Stretch marks? still none :) Thank you Palmer's Stretch mark lotion, massage cream and body butter!
Sleep: it has been really good lately!
Best moment this week: Having Easter with our families and talking about how next year Blakeley will be here for Easter!
Miss anything? still sleeping on my stomach
Movement: she is quite the wiggle worm!
Food cravings: pretty much anything and everything!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: having some Braxton Hicks and back pain
Symptoms: same ole things...
Belly button in or out? I've been saying this for weeks, but I think it will make its debut this week!Wedding rings on or off? on for now...
Happy or moody most of the time? Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: my 4D in 2 weeks :)
What I am NOT looking forward to: my glucose test and rhogam shot next week!
I've leave you with out last Easter picture of just the two of us :)

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! I saw that dress online but was hesitant to buy it because I didn't know how it'd fit... but you are rocking it! :) Congrats on your baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete