Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blakeley Kate {3 Months Old}

wow...I'm really a slacker! I haven't blogged in almost 2 months!

Our sweet Blakeley Kate is now 15 1/2 weeks old! I can't believe she is almost four months old! It makes me so sad. She has got the best personality, biggest smile and eyes to make your heart melt! We love this little girl more than we could have ever imagined!

Here's what Blakeley has been up to:

Sleep: She ususally goes to bed around 9 or so (sometimes later) and sometimes sleep til 6 or 7, and sometimes still gets up once to eat around  3 or 4.

Eating: She take 6 ounces of Enfamil Gentlease every 3-4 hours during the day.

Tummy Time: she doesn't like this very much but we get about 30 mins. in each day.

Bath time: She LOVES bath time and would probably sleep in her tub :)

We are pretty sure she is teething! She chews on her hands all.the.time and drools like crazy but we still don't see any breaking through.

She has becoming obsessed with Chad's iPad and it instantly calms her down and she quits crying as soon as we turn in on.

Weight: pretty sure she is over 13 lbs. She was 12 lbs. 15 1/2 oz. at the 2 month appt. We go back November 6th and I can't wait to see how much she's grown.

She really isn't interested in any of her toys yet. Honestly, she had rather sit and watch sports all day. She is a copy of her daddy...for real.

Blakeley,

     We are so proud of the sweet girl you are! You make every day better and we love you so much. Excited to see what's to come for you!

                                                                      Love you,
                                                                      Mommy & Daddy

{here are some of her 3 month favorites}


2 comments:

  1. Awww, I still cannot believe that she is already 3 months old! Where has time gone? I am loving the 3 month favs. I have the Sophie giraffe already and still gotta get the little alien guy! I am just too anxious for Jaxon to get here already so I can just use all the stuff I have! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I have all the things on your favs list, except boy colors :) & the ipad is black :) BUT i'm glad to see i'm prepared for the next month. If Matthew didn't sleep so much I probably wouldn't have much time to blog either!!

    ReplyDelete